oh my friend telugu movie

Oh my Friend


 Siddharth as Chandu , Shruti Haasan as Siri, Hansika Motwani as Ritu, Navdeep as Udai, Tanikella Bharani as Chandu's Father .



Oh my Friend is a feel-good entertainer. I raises the question can a boy and girl be just friends? Oh My Friend attempts to come up with an answer.




                                           Siri wants to help Chandu in his musical career.





The contemporary theme and the crackling chemistry between the lead pair, Siddharth and Shruti Haasan, are the big plus points of the film.


Siri finds Uday who works in the USA ,and falls in love with him. Chandu meets Ritu, his old classmate, and is blown away by her beauty.


       Venu Sriram has come out with a decent, entertaining, youthful film that is honest, refreshing, and true to life. 

I suggest Everyone to watch this movie.

Please prevent piracy take originals.

Listen to the songs of oh my friend 

DOWNLOAD


Facebook Twitter RSS